Monday, January 30, 2006

We're Back, Baby!

JIB Awards


(Like Gil, I am pretending that "because the main competition has been campaigning heavily for votes", I am asking you to vote, even though the truth is that I simply want to boost my ego and win at all costs!)

It seems These Guys Are No GH! made it through the first round of voting in all eleven (Gil only has three. LOL!) categories in which we were nominated.

Please feel free to vote (once every three days) and figure out how to vote much more often:

Bestest Overall Blog

Really Best Overall Blog

Seriously, the Best Overall Blog

Best Joowish Relijun Blog

Best Spelling On a Blog

Only Jewish Blog Worth Reading (except for Jewish Worker, Jameel, GH, Ben Chorin, and some others like EZ )

Best Screenplay

Only Blog that Steve Brizel hasn't visited

Handsomest Blogger (GHassid)

Almost the Best Series (The Gay Thing)

The Best Ever Series (The second part of the Gay Thing)

11 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous GHassid said...

(.....faking embarrasment and blushing)

WOW....who knew a Jew could make it in this business....I mean after all...it is run by......The Jews.....I'd like to thank the Academy....Oh my gosh....I can't believe this....it's just such an honor.....I'd like to thank the Gedolim for reminding me not to take religion too seriously.....Slifkin for just being Slifkin, you crazy cat you....and finally...my partner The Gabbai who is always a source of inspiration and support....I love you....I love you all....

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger The Gabbai said...

my partner The Gabbai who is always a source of inspiration and support....I love you....I love you all....

Just to be perfectly clear:

WE ARE NOT GAY!

Jerry: There's been a big misunderstanding here! We did that whole thing for your benefit. We knew you were eavesdropping. That's why my friend said all that. It was on purpose! We're not gay! Not that
there's anything wrong with that...

George: No, of course not...

Jerry: I mean that's fine if that's who you are...

George: Absolutely...

Jerry: I mean I have many gay friends...

George: My *father* is gay...

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

LOL. So, are you REALLY back?!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger The Gabbai said...

Oh, we're back! With a vengeance.

(I don't know what that means, but it has a dramatic flair, don't ya' think?)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

So I SHOULD take you off the "retired" list on my blogroll?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger The Gabbai said...

Sure!

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! 512 mb ddr sdram ktd pe4600 2g miele dishwasher dealer fuck threesome olders Need to accept credit card at my business Suzuki sidekick neutral safety switch vapac humidifiers broadcast fax internet home made remedies for stretch marks Dog houses straw bale Outbound calling return on investment Swallows nest clubhouse rental membership list Web design new york small business Man gay dating site Online college education degrees Pictures of houses of parliament london

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. some free dating sites make money with adsense etc..



---------------
filipino girls

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post,
It is weel known that asian women are more people search for dating

---------------
asian women

 

Post a Comment

<< Home